Follow Me on Instagram

Instagram

Scrapbook Challenges

LCTS
/
Creative Scrappers
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Instagram Friday

This is some of my week Instagram style.  I am linking this up to the Instagram Friday linky party in the sidebar.

 I worked from home yesterday, and Brookie worked hard all morning taking care of this little guy.  I love that she loves her babies so much.  
 I found this little beauty while I was out for a walk.  I couldn't help but get a pic.
 My hubby and I have started a new morning ritual.  We get up about 20 minutes earlier than we used to, so we can sit and drink some coffee and talk before we head out for the day.  It is becoming one of my favorite times of day.
Brookie (our youngest) asked Memphis (our oldest) to make her a pink rabbit before he left for school on Monday.  This is what he came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment