Follow Me on Instagram

Instagram

Scrapbook Challenges

LCTS
/
Creative Scrappers
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Toilet Paper Roll Owls

I saw these really cute owls in Family Fun Magazine, and knew we had to make them.  
 My 3 kiddos designed, cut, and colored.  I worked the hot glue gun.
 My oldest didn't like the idea of making an owl, so he came up with his own idea.  A bat.  He knew Dad needed to spray paint his pumpkin (I'll try to show you the completed pumpkin tomorrow), so he asked him to spray paint his toilet paper roll black for him.
 From left to right:
My 7 year old son's bat.
My 2 year old daughter's owl (with lots of help from me).
Mine (I couldn't let them have all the fun).
My 5 year old daughter's owl.
I linked this post to all the Wednesday Linky Parties in the right sidebar :)  Go check out what everybody else linked up.

2 comments: